Altoros, an established provider of software development services and a Hi-Tech Park resident, is looking for a SeniorPython Developer.
We offer you to join a US-based project: tax preparation and practice management platform for independent CPA firms that enables real-time integration with their client's accounting systems, uses AI and automation to instantly create tax returns, and provides year-round, accurate tax information.
The project will be from scratch mostly.
- At least 4 years of experience in software development in Python;
- Strong understanding of SDLC;
- Proficient knowledge of MySQL, building APIs (with Xero), API integrations;
- Experience using AWS, Git, Jenkins, BitBucket;
- Upper-intermediate + level of English (both written and spoken);
- Experience working with remote team members effectively and collaboratively.
Nice to have requirements
- Good knowledge of React is a plus (not necessarily).
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Flexible working schedule;
- External education, partly/fully paid relevant certifications;
- Health insurance;
- Corporate e-library (Mann, Ivanov and Ferber Publisher);
- Paid sick leave and five sick days;
- Transparent employment and payment schemas;
- Loyalty program (goods and services at a discount for Altoros employees).