We are looking for a regional manager with fluent Spanish and Russian proficiency, responsible for the development of the franchise network. The main duty for this position is to search for potential partners, hold negotiations with them and supervise their further work and KPI implementation.
In order to do this, the regional manager monitors existing business processes, identifies weaknesses and corrects them, implements effective business cases of related departments, and coordinates the professional development of franchisee personnel.
- Searching for new representative offices and helping them open. The priority regions are Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
- Working with existing franchise network in the CIS and Latin America.
- KPI fulfilment.
- Administration of work of open representative offices approval of new employees, staff training, operational activities.
- Monitoring franchise employees’ compliance with standards of the Company.
- Monitoring offices’ compliance with office design standards, instructions and regulations.
- Organizing the exchange of experience between the company's divisions the implementation of effective work cases.
- Performing duties necessary for proper operation of the Company, based on the requirements of local legislation.
Qualifications and professional skills:
- Fluent Spanish proficiency is a must
- Fluent Russian proficiency is a must
- English proficiency at the level of upper intermediate or higher is a huge advantage
- Experience in the field of financial markets is a big advantage
- Experience in franchise or partnership program management is a huge advantage
- Experience of working with CRM (Salesforce) is an advantage
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced international company
- Public holidays + 25 Calendar days of annual leave
- Fun and friendly professional environment
- Use of leading technologies and modern business practices
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Rapidly expanding global footprint