We are looking for a remote Full Stack Developer (Node.JS) to bring talent and passion for technologies to our eCommerce development team. As we are growing across our services that include digital platforms implementation, custom apps development, and systems integration.
- Upper-intermediate verbal and written English is a must (level B1+, B2).
- Familiarity working with serverless/ cloud computing (AWS, Azure, or others) is an advantage.
- Experience working with HTML, CSS (LESS / SCSS / SASS), experience working with templating languages such as Hypr, Handlebars, and others is a big plus.
- Experience working with modern web application technologies such REST, JSON, SOAP, etc.
- Strong critical thinking and self-guided troubleshooting amp; problem-solving skills.
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience with Backbone.js is an advantage.
- Direct client interaction experience is a strong plus.
- Experience working with modern e-Commerce platforms ( Kibo, BigCommerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud / Demandware or similar, Magento, Shopify) is an advantage.
- Experience working within an Agile project management methodology (Scrum / Kanban or other adaptive methodologies).
- A competitive compensation level depending on qualifications.
- A professional and friendly team atmosphere and environment.
- Flexible work schedule, possible remote assignments.
- Future career growth opportunities.
- Professional training and certification.
- Paid sick leave and 20 working day vacations.