Admiral Markets Group is a global company whose regulated subsidiaries offer solutions for trading in exchange-listed securities and CFDs on Forex, stocks, ETFs, bonds, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies.
We care about the success of our clients, therefore we offer numerous educational and analytical tools for better navigation of the financial markets.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Media buying specialist to join our marketing team.
The main responsibility for this position is to ensure the execution of the following functions mostly in European markets:
- Prospecting new media buying amp; affiliate partners
- Managing media buying partnerships with websites (lead generation amp; branding)
- Researching and updating company information on public directories and profiles
- Preparing competitors marketing analysis (affiliate program competitiveness overview, what channels they are using etc)
- Supporting partnership department (affiliate program promoting, promotional materials ordering for partners etc)
- Supporting other marketing departments or activities (radio, TV, print, out-of-door promotions etc)
- Handling reporting and monitoring marketing budget/lead plans following.
- Experience in affiliate marketing or media buying
- Experience with marketing data analysis is a plus
- Good organisational skills
- Fluent English, any other language is a plus
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills (building easy understandable reports amp; presentations)
- Proactiveness and let's do it attitude
- Experience in work with freelance agents and remote employees.
- Working under tight deadlines.
- Critical and assertive thinking.
- Negotiations and analytical skills.
- Experience working in a financial/trading company is a plus.
- JIRA/Tableau/Google Analytics/Similarweb/Power BI tools experience would be a plus.
- Basic understanding of legal documents.
- An awesome highly motivated, diverse multinational team.
- The latest technological stack.
- Individual educational budget that every employee can use for his constant professional development: conferences, online and offline trainings, professional literature.
- Quarterly bonuses.
- 29 days of annual vacation + 5 sick days per year.
- 100% paid sick leave.
- Medical insurance.
- English courses (currently online).
- Cozy office in the city centre with perks inside (we give to our employees the possibility of the home office as well).
So, if you are a passionate Digital Marketer and have proven working experience join our amazing team!