We are looking for an experienced HTML-Coder who is ready to learn and grow in frontend software engineering.
- Experience in building different Frontend web applications
- Experience working with component libraries
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and take them to completion
- Desire to grow professionally and help your peers do the same
- Interest in solving user problems in collaboration with the design team
Candidate qualification amp; experience:
- Proficiency in HTML5, CSS, SASS/LESS, and responsive web design
- Prior exposure to UI design and wire-framing tools like Invision, Sketch, Figma and etc.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
Will be a plus:
- An awesome highly motivated, diverse multinational team
- The latest technological stack, continuous support
- Perfect educational budget that every employee can use for his constant professional development: conferences, online and offline trainings, professional literature
- Extended work leave - 29 days
- 100% paid sick leave
- Medical insurance
- English courses (currently online)
- Cozy office in city center with perks inside (but due to the current situation you can work remotely)
We'll be glad to see you in our team!