Altoros, an established provider of software development services and a Hi-Tech Park resident, is looking for an Account Executive.
Altoros has a unique opportunity to help some of the biggest brands create new digital experiences and rediscover the power of software by using cloud-native platforms, containers, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, DevOps, and Agile. We have an opening in our US-based Cloud Orchestration team as we are seeing a huge increase in demand from clients who are transforming their software delivery capability and building cloud-native applications to drive customer engagement.
We are looking for a high-energy sales and partner professional who will identify and bring to closure cloud-native service opportunities with customers and partners. You are expected to maintain and grow relationships with existing accounts and partners and generate net new business. You are responsible for the overall health and sales performance of the defined accounts and partners.
Required Skills / Experiences
- Work with Business Development and Partner Managers, Directors, and Platform Architects to drive the Altoros value proposition into our customer and partner accounts
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by our services
- Working with existing customers and partners to introduce and expand our application and platform services
- Represent Altoros with integrity, maintain industry credibility, establish and strengthen relationships through presenting to various audiences
- Considerable experience of selling technology consulting
- Experience using a consultative sales approach
- Able to qualify, execute and close business opportunities under minimum guidance
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Desired Skills / Experiences
- Knowledge around DevOps, PaaS, Agile, CI/CD, Containers
- Advanced written and verbal English. BSU and MSLU degrees are a plus.
- Previous experience of selling IT consulting services or managing partner programs
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Opportunities for professional development
- External education, partly/fully paid relevant certifications
- Health insurance
- Corporate e-library (Mann, Ivanov and Ferber Publisher)
- Paid sick leave and five sick days
- Transparent employment and payment schemas
- Loyalty program (goods and services at a discount for Altoros employees)