About the Company
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and, most importantly, we LOVE making games. We are passionate about our craft and work closely across all disciplines to ensure that passion makes its way into every aspect of our games.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced and talented Motion Designer to join our in-house creative team and produce creative ads specifically designed for different performance channels such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and others. You'll be producing ads for a variety of titles, while keeping in mind that the ultimate goal is to engage users and drive their direct response to generate game downloads.
- Pointing out games specifics (memory development, vocabulary build-up, etc.)
- Covering new features in our games (opportunity to use different languages, new
levels and additional daily tasks, bonuses, etc.).
- 1+ year of experience as Motion Designer in mobile games industry
- Experience working with Adobe Suits (PS, AE, AI, in particular)
- Portfolio with examples of your graphics/video
- Good verbal and written English skills
Will Be A Plus
- Command of Cinema 4D, Unity
- Experience in video recording
- Official permanent contract, 25 days of vacation, 100% compensation for sick leaves.
- 5 sick days a year without doctor’s note
- Inflation-free salary with regular review of bonuses
- Private medical insurance (upon finishing trial period)
- Yearly Learning and Development allowance for materials, courses, and seminars
- Flexible working hours once agreed with the Team Lead
- Opportunity for remote working (the schedule should be approved by manager)
- Corporate English lessons both in the office and online
- Comfortable and well-equipped open-space office, including the kitchen with fresh fruit, yogurts, coffee machine, sweets and biscuits and a parking
- Comfortable working place, top hardware and equipment for work
- Bright and memorable corporate life: company parties twice a year, gifts on the occasions of important life events, weekly pizza-fridays with board games