About the Company
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and, most importantly, we LOVE making games. We are passionate about our craft and work closely across all disciplines to ensure that passion makes its way into every aspect of our games.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced and talented Graphic Designer to join our in-house creative team.
Are you a skilled Graphic Designer, able to create artwork on par with the biggest players in the mobile games industry? Are you able to adapt to different art styles without breaking a sweat? Do you have an eye for quality that influences everything you make? If so, we’re the team for you.
- Get involved in all aspects of ASO design creation (AppStore amp; GooglePlay)
- Build high-quality, engaging, and authentic video ads amp; static assets
- Participate in competitive research amp; creative brainstorming sessions
- 3+ years of experience as Graphic Designer in mobile games industry
- Motion Design skills
- Good verbal and written English skills
Will Be A Plus
- Experience with playable ads/HTML5 games
- Experience with 3D assets creation
- Passion for games
- Official permanent contract, 25 days of vacation, 100% compensation for sick leaves.
- 5 sick days a year without doctor’s note
- Inflation-free salary with regular review of bonuses
- Private medical insurance (upon finishing trial period)
- Yearly Learning and Development allowance for materials, courses, and seminars
- Flexible working hours once agreed with the Team Lead;
- Opportunity for remote working (the schedule should be approved by manager);
- Corporate English lessons both in the office and online;
- Comfortable and well-equipped open-space office, including the kitchen with fresh fruit, yogurts, coffee machine, sweets and biscuits and a parking
- Comfortable working place, top hardware and equipment for work
- Bright and memorable corporate life: company parties twice a year, gifts on the occasions of important life events, weekly pizza-fridays with board games.